How to waste hours when a company's website can't put the order through, and when you phone to place the order, their computer is have "problems," so you're on hold for 15 minutes...and then when the phone rep can finally take your order -- and after repeating your order back to you several times -- you get an email receipt with the completely wrong size (sending a 14 instead of a 6!).

So you phone immediately (2 minutes after the order was placed) and they cannot change or cancel it. (Oh, and when you contact customer service by email -- all you get is the same form letter.

You'll get it twice if you try to rectify the situation.

So now I'll have to waste more time sending the order back -- and hope they won't screw up the refund.Meantime, I'll have to pay my credit card bill, cross my fingers and hope.

Review about: Loft Website.

Had an Experience with Loft?

Comments

Rosewe - Roswe is a SCAM Rosewe "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..." Read more Blair - Balir VIP Plus a complete Scam Blair "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..." Read more Fashionmia - Fasionmia Great products and good prices Fashionmia "Fasionmia.com amazing! you can trust. they sale all type of fashion dress. and very reasonable prices, Some Item is very cheap ,you can not believe. First time i ordered clothes..." Read more Rosewe - Dress Review from San Leandro, California Rosewe "I bought what i thought to be a beautiful off white dress to get married in. As you can see from the photos i did not get the dress i..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more Taco Bell - Horrible manager got stank attitude Taco Bell "It is 2pm to 2:30pm I was at 2840 w. College Taco Bell I ordered two 5 dollar box cravings meals. I have never ordered this before. I ordered at..." Read more Poor customer service and lacking honesty in sales by Kissvivi Kissvivi "I purchased $195+ USD of Tee Tops from Kissvivi. First issue was "Buy 2, Get 3rd free." I was refunded some of that money. So I still paid $153+ USD...." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more