Simpsonville, Kentucky
2.0

Good morning,

I am directing this issue to you because I am very disappointed at the treatment received by one of the managers at the outlet store located in Simpsonville, KY. I went to that store on 11/6 in the afternoon, found an item that I knew is new, but it was on a rack showing a price of $29.99 and a sign on top the rack saying that it was 40% off taken at the register; when I went to check out I noticed that the cashier did not take the 40% on that item. When I asked her about it, she directed the question to the manager who was next to her, she responded, without looking at me and very arrogant, “the price is what it is, I’m sorry” and nothing else. I did not buy the blouse and told her, “besides been sorry you should of take that sign off that rack”, and very rudely she said, “That is what I will do”. Before she did it, I went to the rack and took pictures of it and call another manager, this manager was kind enough to tell me that someone, by mistake marked it at $29.99 and the other big mistake was that sign on the rack. Meaning that that item was not $29.99 to begin with, she offered to adjust the price but I was already upset and thanked her for the offer and left. I think that customer service is first, I am not irrational, I know we are human and make a lot of mistakes and of course understood that it was a big mistake, and I could have fought it and get the item at the price that the store had it marked, which I did not. Training people to work with customers is difficult and more difficult is to do a job that is not appreciated and not enjoyable is worse yet..

Thank you.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Loft and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Loft to "educate workers to manage this kind of situation. marked priced by mistake or not, should be the price that the customer pays".

The most disappointing in user's experience was bad customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Loft and loft 40 percent off deal for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Loft?

Comments

Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1238533

It sounds like YOU were the one who was rude ...Telling the manager how to do her job after voluntarily handing the blouse back, and then STILL having an axe to grind after someone else offered to do a price adjustment and sell you the blouse at whatever price you thought it should be.

Did you even want the blouse in the first place?Or were you just going out intending to stir up drama that day??