3.0

I ordered about $80 worth of clothes from LOFT online and UPS tracking said it was delivered to my door.I stupidly pre-signed for the package.

The package was delivered at 12:50pm and I arrived home to no package at 2:20pm the same day. I waited a day and still nothing. I submitted claims to UPS who said to contact the shipper and then emailed LOFT. Their response was essentially: We received your email and we have no response for you.

(See picture). In my email I expressed that I was a regular online customer and I had hoped that they would address this matter in some way.

Extremely disappointed that I didn't even get a response from an actual person.Taking my business somewhere else.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Loft and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $88 and wants Loft to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Loft clothing for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Loft?

Comments