2.0

Purchase item in store on 10/28/19 for shipment to me home. Website continued to say PROCESSING on 11/2 so emailed customer service to inquire about projected shipment date.

No reply. Emailed again on 11/4 but now reply. On 11/5 called customer service # and was told they didn't know why it was still in processing but perhaps there was a problem, item not available etc. Said I wanted to cancel order.

Said can't cancel now but will put in a request for refund. Would hear back in about 48 hrs. On 11/6 got email said item shipped with tracking # everyday since when you click on tracking #, says ready for pickup- for 3 DAYS! When you pasted tracking # into USPS tracking, says delivered 11/2.

How is that possible when email re shipped, sent on 11/6. On 11/8, called customer service again. Explained history and told would put in a notice of lost package and I would hear something about a refund in 3-5 business days after which loft will have had my money for more than 2 weeks with no package delivered. When I asked to speak to a supervisor, was put o hold for several minutes and rp said she talked to her supervisor and was told that I couldn't talk to her and that is all they could do for me.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??

Cleary there was a problem with this order but NO ONE seems to be able or willing to problem solve. This is not customer service!

Product or Service Mentioned: Loft Customer Care.

Loft Pros: Nice stuff.

Loft Cons: Online customer service.

Comments